WDL Demo Rss

My subconscious reset the alarm clock again,

Labels: , , ,

so I didn't make it to my first two classes. It doesn't really matter. I have A's, and even if I didn't it wouldn't matter. I'm coming to realize that my sanity takes precedence over my grades.

There is a large bouquet of daisies sitting about 13 inches to the left of my face. Happiness.

Yesterday Stephen asked what some of my favorite things are, and I had to admit the embarrassing fact that I don't really have favorite things. Sorry Julie Andrews. The most I could come up with was that yellow is my favorite backup color, and daisies are my favorite backup flower. I think it's impossible to have favorite things when one's likes change frequently. Ever since coming to college, I've fallen into a lovely state of being that involves becoming interested in whatever my friends are (interested in? end a sentence with a preposition?). Not in the sense that I change who I am; rather to have the most fun possible with people who really do have favorite things.
For example, my friend Elle loves to watch "So You Think You Can Dance." I enjoy the show, but she loves it. This makes me happy! If someone asked me what my favorite dance show was, I would without hesitation answer, "SYTYCD, of course," not because it actually defines my character as Laura Bartlett, but because right now, today, it's my favorite because of who I watch it with.
I have no idea if this makes sense.

Today my favorite musicians are John Mayer, Journey, and Josh Groban. This is pretty consistent. However, I'm also diggin Hayley Williams... mostly because of her b.a. hair color.

Favorite memory (today) from high school: Making the Mario Party banquet videos. As much as I complained about the time commitment, I really did have a blast.

Comments (3)

Nice J alliteration.

Mario videos ftw.

I just really love you.

You should totally color your hair that color. It would be awesome.

And! Because hair grows, if became un-your favorite, you could dye it again! =)

Post a Comment