WDL Demo Rss

Rainy days make me more dreamy than usual.

Tonight I had to drive back to school in the rain. There was a huge blurry spot right in front of my face on the windshield, making it difficult to see the road through the raindrops and oncoming headlights.
Eventually my eyes adjusted as I focused on the road ahead. I thought about life right now--dramatic as it may seem--and its parallel to the windshield. Staring at the smudged window would have resulted in impaired vision, so averting my eyes to the road ahead proved relaxing and more effective. I was still aware of the smears, but they weren't overwhelming anymore.
Maybe the parallel is a little extreme, but that's how things seem at this point.
This thought process is lacking... but there is no more to it. I blame it on a lack of self-awareness.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment